Gage Roads marine
Gage Roads Marine (formerly AJW Shipwright & Marine) have moved and are now on the waterfront in Henderson. Our showroom and workshop are located at the SFM Marine Henderson boatlifting yard. Henderson is an ideal location – surrounded by world class facilities for pleasure, commercial and defence vessels.
Our core focus is Desalination, Cathodic Protection Systems and Marine surveys. Gage Roads Marine are recognised throughout the marine community as a quality and trusted provider with extensive knowledge and experience in these fields. We offer our clients a specialised service where you can be confident of engaging the best possible people with the skills and training to confidently work on your vessel and provide a quality service.
Our technicians and surveyor are mobile NoR and SoR backed by a fully equipped workshop. Call or email us for further information or to schedule a boat visit.
What we do
Desalinators & Watermakers
- Desalinator installations, repairs & service
- Problem solving and advice
- Improvements and upgrades to all water makers
- Suppliers of new Enviro Desalinators and AquaBase water makers
- Spare parts, filters and cleaners
- Cathodic Protection testing
- Electrical faults and earth leak testing
- Vessel bonding installations and repairs
- Corrosion control and anode placement advice
- Supplies of MPS products and Maddox anodes
- Marine surveys by a Shipwright of 30years
- Pre purchase inspections and reports
- Insurance surveys for all insurers
- Electrical certification for your vessel
- Hull plate thickness surveys for steel vessels
- Sea trials
Visit our show room to view an Enviro Desalinator and Cathodic Protection Systems on display where you can discuss all the options with our knowledgeable staff.
Our entrance is accessed from the road side with parking out the front, no need to enter the boatyard. Look out for our Gage Roads Marine sign.
Gage Roads is the waterway and shipping anchorage in the outer harbour of Fremantle. Named after Commander in Chief William Hall Gage whilst Capt James Stirling was surveying the Swan river in 1826.
More recently, the Americas Cup 1987 campaign was sailed on Gage Roads waters.
Gage Roads Marine has a dedicated team who are highly trained and compliment the business. We supervise and review all aspects of work undertaken to ensure we deliver a high standard and meet expected outcomes for our clients. Our team consists of;
- Senior desalination technician
- Senior cathodic protection surveyor and technician
- Marine surveyor & Shipwright
- Marine technician
- Sales and customer service manager
- Book keeper and administrator