Gage Roads Marine (formerly AJW Shipwright & Marine) have moved and are now on the waterfront in Henderson, south of Fremantle. Our showroom and workshop are located at the SFM Marine boatlifting yard. Henderson is an ideal location ― surrounded by world class facilities and suppliers of specialist equipment and services.
- Designed specifically for our industry, including hard standing and undercover sheds
- Vessel lift and launch
- Fully equipped to undertake repairs and maintenance of on-board equipment
- Desalination systems serviced onsite
- Out of water marine surveys undertaken onsite
Our company’s core focus is:
Desalination, Cathodic Protection Systems, Marine engineering and Marine surveys.
Gage Roads Marine are recognised throughout the marine community as a quality and trusted provider with extensive knowledge and experience in these fields. We offer our clients a specialised service where you can be confident of engaging the best possible people with the skills and training to confidently work on your vessel and provide a quality service.
Our technicians and surveyor are mobile from North Perth to South Perth backed by a fully equipped workshop.
Gage Roads Marine has a dedicated team who are highly trained and compliment the business. We supervise and review all aspects of work undertaken to ensure we deliver a high standard and meet expected outcomes for our clients.
Our team consists of:
- Senior desalination technician
- Senior cathodic protection surveyor and technician
- Marine surveyor & Shipwright
- Marine technician
- Sales and customer service manager
- Marketing manager
- Book keeper and administrator
Visit our show room to view an Enviro Desalinator and Cathodic Protection Systems on display
where you can discuss all the options with our knowledgeable staff.